We have an immediate opening for a Service Technician of Food Service and/or Laundry Equipment.
Our client is a worldwide leading manufacturer of Laundry and Foodservice commercial equipment.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Knowledge and understanding of manufactured products including refrigeration, cooking, and dishwashing equipment.
- Provide customer service, technical support and troubleshooting over the phone and emails to assist technicians and distributors with questions and issues with our products.
- Traveling for visiting and training distributors and technicians as well as for technical issues in major installations.
- Handle warranty service calls. Dispatching and identify parts.
- Process parts orders for warranty and non-warranty shipments.
- Fixing and testing products and defective returned parts in our facility.
- Provide feedback to service managers and factories regarding product failures and suggestions for modifications and improvements in performance, reliability, and serviceability of products.
- Keep active communication with our factories as well as with authorized technicians and distributors regarding updates and modifications on the products.
- Update and improve service documentation and manuals for training and better technical support purposes.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance with Long Term Disability
- 401(K) Plan
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
- Advancement opportunities - we promote from within