In conjunction with our client’s QA Engineering team, this role assists in developing, executing, and creative testing methods, which quantitatively and qualitatively analyze the performance of client’s handset functionality. Will apply “Basic to Complex” approach with the goal of uncovering real world and controlled scenarios that can be detrimental to client’s success if not identified before product launch. Must have strong initiative and creativity in formulating testing procedures and individual test cases and is expected to operate under stress and changing deadlines.
- Independently create, perform, and log unique test cases (real world and simulated) using simulations, use cases, engineering software, and other available tools to identify flaws and defects before production.
- Analyze and update existing test scenarios specific to handset protocols and technologies (GSM, CDMA, LTE, VOLTE, Wi-Fi Calling, Web Browser, SMS, and MMS) with efficiency and redundancy elimination in mind across multiple mobile device operating systems i.e. Android and iOS.
- Review, compile, and report testing results in a timely manner and concise format as well as perform regression testing on current and past issues.
- Maintain historical and future test cases results and procedures.
- Conduct individual and group testing.
- Reviewing non-conformities, including customer complaints.
Perform support related functions pertaining to testing preparation