The Product Inventory Coordinator is responsible for the processing the processing (initial provisioning, loading, configuring, activating, verifying, delivering and processing device samples for destruction) of incoming sample inventory from manufacturers. This includes maintaining accurate device logs, per policy.
This position requires a detailed oriented individual who will learn the processes and follow them with little supervision. This individual must be comfortable working individually on repetitive tasks.
- Prepare product samples for distribution in accordance with the latest MASTER Sample Distribution sheet. Ensure activated devices get voice and data per required feature set before distribution.
- Work with Carrier Analyst group as needed for device activation. Provide debugging assistance on product samples that are not working as required.
- Ensure device MASTER distribution is followed in every detail.
- Ensure all device logs are accurately filled out to reflect incoming devices and distribution.
- Process returned devices and ready the samples for 3rd party vendor.
- Ensure physical inventory is accurately secured in physical location.