We have an opening position for an order processing specialist to manage purchase orders received from customers and associated customer service. It is a great opportunity to join a unique and reliable multinational company with more than 3,000 employees around the world. We offer you a dynamic working environment, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and up-to-date training.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Receive and review details of purchase orders received from customers. Clarify and resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Processes sales orders on our system (SAP), ensuring proper configuration of the products, prices, delivery time and appropriate order history as it pertains to the integrity of the order. Send acknowledgement to customers.
- Review Purchase Orders placed to our factories for all products are aligned for delivery.
- Escalates issues appropriately and promptly to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Effectively sets priorities to meet deadlines, commitments and established departmental goals.
- Arrange logistics for shipments following company's guidelines.
- Create invoices and send them to customers.
- Communicate and resolve credit / payment issues with our financial department.
- Customer service related to the management of purchase orders: Inventory availability, delivery dates and questions about the products. Through email and phone.
- Provide proper instructions to the warehouse for proper receiving and shipping of goods.
- Importation of containers coming from Europe into the USA.
- Maintain complete and accurate files for the orders.
- Participates and follows through in the resolution of claims related to delivered material.
- Manage returns of products following RMA company's procedure.
- Update managerial reports related to invoicing, gained orders, orders in house, and commissions.
- Update information on materials and customers, such as discounts, in our system (SAP).
- Work with the inventory manager to maintain adequate levels of products in stock.