- Seven to Ten years related experience.
- Experience working with Latin American Markets; Brazil and Mexico.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret economic conditions and anticipate the impact on the organization.
- Basic competence in duties and tasks of supervised employees.
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and assist staff.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills and meet to deadlines.
- Successful candidate will possess experience in freight forwarding and logistics industries.
- Experience in a previous operations management role in the international logistics industry.
EDUCATION: (Preferred) Bachelor's degree in related fields and work experience
LANGUAGE: Bilingual (English/Spanish). Spanish a must.