We have an immediate opening for the National Sales Director in our Food Service Division. It is a great opportunity to be part of a major, stable, and prominent multinational with 20+ years presence in the US market and a factory located in North America.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of manufactured products.
- Manage global sales and goals of the company. Establish annual goals, budgets, and sales strategies.
- Manage, train and support assigned customers on a consistent basis.
- Grow sales, develop relationships, and maximize opportunities in the assigned territories.
- Find Reps or distributors in territories with no representation or with low performance to maximize sales of our products.
- Identify and communicate new business opportunities in the market. Create and develop programs to increase sales of the company. Identify new products to be developed and launched in the US market.
- Manage and participate in trade shows and sales seminars. Identify relevant and beneficial events for the company to attend.
- Communication and coordination with the other departments about service, parts, orders, inventory, and logistics.
- Define and follow up effective marketing goals, programs, materials, and campaigns to support customers and the growth of the company.
- Create and update sales indicators, reports, comparisons files to manage sales and define strategies.
- Competitive salary (negotiable and based on experience)
- Bonus / Commission Program
- Paid Cell, laptop and travel expenses
- Medical/Dental and Vision Insurance
- Advancement opportunities: We promote from within