- Customer service: 1 year
- Medical terminology: 1 year
- Computer skills: 1 year
- English (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Core Competencies Required
- Functional & Technical Skills: Acquired proficiency in telephone switchboard. Has functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at an elevated level of accomplishment. Must understand medical manger software.
- Punctuality is a must: As a receptionist, must be at the desk at opening.
- Interpersonal Skills: Relates well to all kinds of people using diplomacy and tact. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in a manner that enables rapport with patients, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Results Oriented: Can be counted on to meet goals successfully; is consistently a quality performer; very bottom-line orientated; maintains the highest possible standards for work product and performance.
Languages: Must be able to read and write English. Must be able to converse in Spanish due to patient population for this office.