We have an immediate opening in our service department for a Customer Service and dispatching position.
- Customer service of our products. Respond to questions about operation, installation, and maintenance of the products.
- Handle warranty calls. Trouble shooting over the phone and email. Input information in our software.
- Dispatch authorized service agencies for warranty calls.
- Follow up with customers and service agencies until the warranty job is completed.
- Update information in our software when following up and closing calls.
- Parts identification using parts breakdowns.
- Create parts orders requests for warranty and non-warranty shipments.
- Handle / arrange returned defective products and parts with customers and technicians.
- Follow up with our technical managers for modifications to our products and technical documentation updates.
- Update Service agencies information
Schedule and Benefits:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Advancement opportunities: We promote from within