- Experience with full knowledge of air and ocean freight modes of transportation.
- Qualified understanding of the Export Regulations or other government agency regulations that govern exports and TSA regulations.
- Ensure documentation is accurately processed, distributed and released to carrier, customers and agents in a timely manner.
- Obtain and create quotes for shipments and source best method of transport.
- Excellent communication with carriers, customers, and agents, as well as overseas agents to ensure proper pre-alerts and documentation.
- Ability to explore different options to reduce cost, and increase revenues.
- Track and trace shipment and provide updates to clients and sales.
- Uphold a strong and professional relationship with airlines, transportation agencies and sales, in addition to customer service.
- Maintain shipment files and ensure billing is completed within a timely fashion.
- Assist as backup for alternate accounts.
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
LANGUAGE: Bilingual (English/Spanish). Spanish, a must.