IMMEDIATE OPENING in our Service Department for a CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.
- Knowledge and understanding of the manufactured products (commercial laundry equipment)
- Customer service and basic trouble shooting over the phone and though email for products under warranty when receiving calls from end users, chemical companies and distributors.
- Review, verify information and process warranty claims in coordination with our service team.
- Receive and review details of purchase orders received from customers. Clarify and resolve discrepancies, if any.
- Process sales orders for parts (under warranty and out of warranty) on our system (SAP). Ensure proper configuration of the products, prices, delivery time and appropriate order history as it pertains to the integrity of the order. Send acknowledgement to customers.
- Invoicing and shipping of parts.
- Arrange logistics for shipments following company's guidelines.
- Create invoices and send to customers.
- Communicate and resolve credit / payment issues with our financial department.
- Create monthly reports and indicators about warranty parts and failure rates.
- Work with the business manager to maintain adequate levels of parts in stock and correct information in our system (SAP).
- Customer service related with parts identification (using parts breakdowns), inventory availability and estimated delivery times. Through email and phone.
- Place purchase orders to our factories (suppliers) and follow up with them when parts are not in stock and/or need to be ordered for inventory.
- Provide with proper instructions to the warehouse for proper receiving and shipping of parts.
- Escalates issues appropriately and promptly to ensure optimum customer satisfaction.
- Effectively sets priorities in order to meet deadlines, commitments and established departmental.
- Maintains complete and accurate order files.
- Participates and follows through in the resolution of claims related to delivered material.
- Manage returns of products following RMA company's procedure.
- Update information of customers, such as discounts, in our system (SAP).
- Competitive Salary (negotiable and based on experience).
- Bonus Program
- Medical/Dental and Vision Insurance
- Coinsurance for deductible expenses
- LTD and Life insurance
- Advancement opportunities: we promote from within