Duties and Responsibilities:
- Test, inspect, troubleshoot, repair and modify a variety of Avionics electronics and Aircraft electrical systems components/ accessories to MFG specifications.
- Troubleshoot and determine failures to the component level using schematics, CMM’s, EO’s, Airline Tech Doc’s, with standard shop tools and specialized electronic instrumentation or test equipment.
- Required to perform industry and OEM specified soldering, to required PCB’s and/or components.
- Responsible to have a thorough knowledge of the companies policies/procedures, Repair Station Manual and Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Use all mandated safety equipment and comply with all safety requirements in accordance with company and government regulations and guidelines.